COOKING TIPS AND TRICKS - Best Kitchen Tips
Kitchen Tips and tricks
- Ginger will stay fresh for up to ten days if kept in a water jug wrapped in a damp cloth.
- Those who own a microwave don't need to bother peeling onions and garlic anymore. Put garlic in it for twenty seconds and small onion for thirty seconds and then peel it and it will peel off easily.
- To prevent the milk from bubbling down, place a wooden spoon on top of the boiling pot to prevent the milk from bubbling down.
- When curd gets fermented, if you put a piece of coconut in it, the curd will not ferment too much.
- To keep drumsticks from wilting for a long time, cut them into small pieces and put them in an airtight cover or container to keep them from wilting for a long time.
- If you apply oil to your hands while cleaning the banana flower, it will not stick to the hand
- To peel almonds easily, pour boiling water over the almonds and let them soak for a minute.
- To keep the color of the spinach while cooking it, if you add a little oil and boil it, the color of the spinach will not change.
- Add some salt while boiling the egg so that the egg skin peels off easily.
- To keep the cardamom from wilting and discoloring for a long time, soak the cardamom in water and dry it, then put it in an air-tight container and keep it in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- If it is difficult to extract the coconut, if you put the coconut pot in the oven and roast it slightly, the coconut will come out easily.
- If the fish is kept stirring with salt for some time before cleaning, no rancidity will come from the fish.
- Sometimes while boiling the milk it sticks to the bottom of the pan. To prevent it from sticking, first pour water in the pan and then pour milk.
Tips for household maintenance:
Smell / Odour removal:
Keeping flowers fresh –
- Keep dry lemon and orange peels in the cupboard to keep insects away.
- If you put 2 cloves in sugar to prevent ants from coming, ants will not come.