Looking for a recipe to spice up your office romance? Look no further than these unique honey chocolate truffles! With just the right combination of sweet and spicy flavors, these truffles are sure to impress your office sweetheart.
Start by melting together dark chocolate, heavy cream, and a generous amount of honey to create a rich and indulgent chocolate base. Then, add a dash of cinnamon, ginger, cayenne pepper, and sea salt to give the truffles a unique and unexpected twist.
Once the truffle mixture has cooled and firmed up, use a small cookie scoop or teaspoon to form the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in finely chopped pistachios to create a satisfying crunch that pairs perfectly with the smooth and creamy chocolate filling.
Not only are these honey chocolate truffles delicious and easy to make, but they're also a great way to show your office crush just how much you care. So why not whip up a batch of these delectable truffles and see where your office romance takes you?
How to make honey chocolate truffle Recipe
- 8 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachios, for coating
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it just begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat and add the finely chopped dark chocolate to the saucepan. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the softened butter, honey, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, cayenne pepper, and sea salt to the saucepan. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, form the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the finely chopped pistachios to coat.
- Place the truffles on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Serve the truffles chilled.
Enjoy your unique and flavorful honey chocolate truffles with a spicy kick and a crunchy pistachio coating!