Make gluten free cheese garlic bread Recipe
how to make cheese garlic bread at home
Gluten-free garlic cheese bread recipe is a variation on traditional garlic bread that is made using gluten-free flour and is suitable for people who are sensitive to gluten or following a gluten-free diet
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the olive oil and milk until a soft dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a thin rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and minced garlic over the top of the dough.
- Roll the dough tightly into a log shape, then slice it into 1-inch rounds.
- Place the rounds on a baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is lightly browned.
- Serve the bread warm, with your choice of dipping sauce (such as marinara or ranch).
Tips on above recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice a loaf of French or Italian bread in half lengthwise.
- Prepare a garlic butter mixture by combining softened butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over the cut sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese on top of the buttered bread.
- Place the bread halves on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the edges of the bread are slightly golden.
- Let the garlic cheese bread cool for a few minutes before slicing into individual servings.
- Optional: Serve with marinara sauce or alongside pasta dishes for dipping.