Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serve : 2
Recipe category : Side dish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- Salt, to taste
- 8 ounces paneer, cubed
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cumin, coriander, garam masala, and turmeric and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the tomato puree and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add the paneer to the sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve hot over Chapathi Or Roti or rice or with naan bread.