- 1 cup frozen strawberries (10 No's)
- 1 small orange, peeled / 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk / yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.
- You can also add a scoop of protein powder or some chia seeds to this smoothie to boost its nutritional value.
- Add more honey to taste if desired.
- If you prefer a thicker smoothie, try using frozen orange segments instead of fresh oranges.
- You can also add a few ice cubes to the blender if you like your smoothies extra cold. Enjoy!