,Italian Pizza Margherita is a very tasty, satisfying and simple culinary idea for your table. Perfectly delicious tomato pizza Pizza Margherita is made from double-risen dough and sauce simmered in the oven. Popular and loved by many, the dish can be prepared in many ways.
We've rounded up the best ideas for you in a tried and tested selection of six at-home recipes with step-by-step photos and a detailed process.
special wheat or durum flour
a clove of garlic
(1 prk) tomato paste
tomato sauce (see instructions)
1) Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water. Add oil and salt. Add the flour to the dough a little at a time. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise for at least 30 minutes. Knead a few times and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- 25 g yeast
- 2 dl water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 DL special wheat or durum flour
2) Peel and grate the onion and garlic clove. Combine all sauce ingredients in a high-sided baking dish. Mix until smooth. Simmer the sauce in the oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Allow the sauce to cool for a while before spreading it on the pizza.
- 1 pc red onion
- 2 pieces a clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g (1 prk) tomato paste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 dl boiling water
- 1 pc bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
3) Heat the oven to 250 degrees. Put an empty baking sheet or pizza stone in the oven. Press the dough on a floured surface by hand into a thin base. Make either 1 large tray, 2 smaller pizzas or small pizzas. Carefully lift the base onto the parchment paper; leave the pan still in the oven.
4) Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the base. Drain the mozzarella and slice or tear it into pieces over the tomato sauce. Slice the tomatoes and drop here and there on top of the pizza. Sprinkle oregano on top.
- 2 dl tomato sauce (see instructions)
- 250 g (2 pkt) mozzarella
- 2 to 4 pcs tomato
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
5) Take the hot tray out of the oven and pull the pizza onto the tray using baking paper. Bake in a hot oven for 10–15 minutes, so that the cheese melts on top of the pizza, the base cooks all over and the surface gets a beautiful color. Finish the pizza with basil.
tags: Margherita披萨（简单的自制食谱）,Pizza de Margherita, क्लासिक मार्गेरिटा पिज्जा रेसिपी, পিজা মার্গেরিটা খাঁটি রেসিপি, Pizza Napolitana Margherita, Как приготовить пиццу Маргарита
Margherita pizza is one of the most popular and beloved pizzas around. It's a classic Italian dish that has been enjoyed for centuries, and it’s still just as delicious today as it was in its earliest days. Margherita pizza consists of a simple combination of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and oregano.
The ingredients used to make this iconic dish are incredibly simple but when combined they create an amazing flavor that can't be replicated with any other type of pizza topping or ingredient. The combination creates an unmistakable taste experience unlike any other - something truly special! Every bite is filled with layers upon layers of flavor from the tangy tomatoes to creamy mozzarella cheese topped off by aromatic herbs like basil or oregano which give each slice its unique aroma.
When you take your first bite into a margherita pizza you'll understand why so many people love this traditional Italian delicacy – there's nothing quite like it! From the crunchy crust to gooey melted cheese all tied together with fragrant herbs; every single part works together perfectly creating an unforgettable culinary experience no matter how many times you've had it before!