Mint Chutney | Green Dip Recipe
Mint chutney is a refreshing and flavorful condiment that pairs well with a variety of Indian dishes. It's easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup yogurt (optional)
- 1/2 inch ginger piece
- 1 garlic clove (lasun)
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
You can adjust the spiciness of the chutney by using more or fewer green chilies. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice or a tablespoon of water to the chutney to thin it out if it's too thick.